- Check-in time is between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm; other times can be arranged with prior notice.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets; however we will assist you in making arrangements with a local kennel (you will need to bring your pets shot records)
- We are an entirely smoke-free bed and breakfast. This includes the mansion, the carriage house, massage and body works studio, the porch and grounds. There are benches in the park across the street for guests wanting to smoke. Anyone smoking in any of the guest rooms or common rooms will be charged a fee of $250.00 per room for cleaning of the room(s).
- Well mannered supervised young adults 14 years and older are welcome. Unfortunately, we are not suitable for guests under 14 years old.
- We take the health and safety of our guests seriously. Each room is equipped with a smoke detector and has an emergency hand charged flashlight and battery operated lantern. A non-slip tub mat is available for use in each of our bathrooms.
- Innkeepers reserve the right to cancel your reservation should a child or adult be unruly or disruptive. In the event your reservation is cancelled by the innkeepers you will NOT be entitled to a return of monies paid.
- Reservations are guaranteed only upon receipt of a deposit equal to the first night’s stay or 50% of your total reservation, whichever is greater, and is applied to the last night of your reservation.
- Early departure will result in forfeiture of monies paid.
- Certain high demand weekends may require a two or three night minimum stay and advance payment in full and monies paid for reservations on high demand weekends is non-refundable.
- Prices listed for rooms are per night, per room and are for single or double occupancy. Zoning restrictions limit us to no more than 2 people in the rooms in the mansion. Sunday and Monday of a holiday weekend as well as New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving weekend (Wednesday-Sunday), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day will be priced at the weekend rate. Prices may be higher during certain holiday weekends and “event weekends”. Graduation weekend will require a three night minimum.
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel or change your reservation please call us at least 15 days prior to your arrival date for a full refund minus a $25.00 per room/per night cancellation fee.
- Guests canceling less than 15 days will be charged the full amount of the anticipated stay unless the room is re-booked, minus a cancellation fee of $25.00 per room/per night.
- No-show and same day cancellations will be charged for the entire stay.
- Guests booking more than one room will be required to give a 30 day notice of cancellation rather than 15 days.
- Certain event weekends such as college graduations and Woman’s Conference Weekend are non-refundable and require payment in full in advance.
- Cancellations are accepted over the phone. E-mail and faxed messages are not sufficient to cancel a reservation.