Valentine’s Day Specials
Again this year, at The Carriage House Inn, we are offering a variety of Valentine’s Day Specials–both for an overnight(s) stay or in our on-site Massage and BodyWorks Studio. And remember, every day is Valentine’s Day during February!
For a romantic getaway you can choose from:
- “One Night Love Affair”: one night stay with a rose in bud vase, chocolate dipped strawberries and a chilled bottle of Prosecco for the cost of your room plus $75.00.
- “Sweetheart Weekend”: 2-night stay with six roses in vase, 2 gourmet cupcakes, a chilled bottle of Prosecco accompanied by cheese & crackers for the cost of your room plus $150.00.
- “Romantic Rendezvous”: 2-night stay with one dozen roses in vase, a bottle of chilled Prosecco with cheese & crackers, a box of handmade truffles, a hand crafted stained glass heart keepsake and a $75.00 dining gift certificate to one of our downtown restaurants for the cost of your room plus $250.00.
- “The Total Eclipse of the Heart”: a 2-night stay, one dozen roses in vase, a bottle of chilled Prosecco with cheese & crackers, a basket of chocolate goodies, 2 Swedish massages in our on-site Massage & BodyWorks Studio and $100.00 dining certificate to one of our downtown restaurants for the cost of your room plus $550.00
All romantic getaways include your room of choice with generous room amenities and our legendary 4-course breakfast (featuring our decadent Chocolate Waffles). Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival. Call 434.846.1388 to discuss your reservation options.
- The Carriage House Inn Massage and BodyWorks Studio is offering a “Chocolate Delight” -chocolate sugar polish body treatment & massage using a chocolate butter cream for $150.00 (normally $175) with any 2-night stay during February. This treatment must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival.
We look forward to helping you celebrate Valentine’s Day–any day in February!!
Check Room Availability
Subscribe by email
- At the Bed and Breakfast (58)
- Civil War (17)
- Dining in Lynchburg (19)
- Events (110)
- Food Truck (1)
- gluten free recipe (18)
- Historic Lynchburg (37)
- Massage Treatments (17)
- News (36)
- Outdoor Activity (42)
- Packages/Specials (36)
- Recipes (71)
- Roanoke Virginia (3)
- Things to do (103)
- Welcome (5)
- Wine Event (15)
- Winery (4)
From The Blog RSS